Thursday, October 18, 2012

Just Fussy

My Daughter #2 once said to friends.... "If my mother was stranded on a deserted island, she would survive, but only if she had organic toilet tissue."

Honestly, that statement is true. I've been allergic my whole life to array of things like, food, material, dyes, preservatives, chlorine and the list goes on and on. But one thing I'm really allergic too is latex.

WARNING: If you don't like to talk about undergarments, today's blog is not for you. Because today we must discuss this delicate subject with gusto.

So, don't get your panties in a bunch.

Put your big girl panties on and deal with it. 

Sorry. I just had to repeat those phrases.. because I'm feeling giddy this morning. Now on to the subject at hand.. or bottom.

No, really! I'll stop now.

I think.


I have a question for you today. Have you ever had a day when the pair of underwear you were wearing was a complete distraction and you couldn't wait to get home and take them off? 

Now be honest here.

Well I have! There's nothing like a bad fitting pair on undies to put you in a bad mood!

That's why I want to tell you about these great products from Fussy Pants. They're completely amazing. No elastic, latex and you can even purchase them with no dyes.
   
 They were invented by a stay at home mom named Christy. 


 She also makes re-useable diapers. Aren't these cute. And think about the money you would save on diapers. Just rinse and throw into the washer
She makes little kiddo's undies. Aren't these cute too? And I'm thinking absorbent....especially for the potty training stage.
 

 I love stay at home mom's that start businesses. They can have the best of both worlds.

Christy also makes makeup rounds that are useable. So practical and eco-friendly.  (Sorry for the picture being blurry, it's the best I could do.)



So after purchasing several pairs of panties the other day. They were put to the test. Rating them from 1 to 10. I would give them a 9. 

And the only reason I would give them a 9 is that they feel a little thick at the top. But otherwise, the feel and stay power..is amazing.

One thing I did notice is that she makes panties edged with lace...and I do think these would feel less thick.

Also, I want to thank Christy for sending us samples of the organic lace and other materials to try. We didn't ask her to do that, but we're happy she did!

Thanks Christy for being innovative and smart and bold.

And especially for staying home with you kids!

Check them out at justfussy.com

Because good underwear can make or break a your day,
Java Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment