Thursday, August 16, 2012

Love this Juicer

I bought this juicer the other day and we couldn't wait to get it out of the box. 

It's an Omega J8004 Commercial Juicer and boy does it work!

Cucumbers, strawberries, apples, grapes, kale, carrots, peppers, garlic, ginger and lemon mint are not safe to even come near this contraption. 
And the health benefits of juicing are remarkable. The juice or micro-nutrient in which it's called is easily digested and so you get the pure nutrient.

Last night I had a grape, kale, apple, red pepper, cucumber drink and it tasted so good.

One thing though, I wish it came with a little person to do all the chopping. I now feel like that's all I do.

But I feel better.

So if you're reading this think that I'm absolutely crazy for juicing... try it next time you have a chance. Wholefoods has a juice bar, where you can order your own custom made juice.

Here's to you kid,
Java Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment