Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cowgirl Pressed Foundation




Recently Cowgirl Dirt Makeup asked me if I'd review their new Pressed Foundation and I did and I likey liked.





















A lot.


I got up the very next morning, put the Champagne Neutral Four on and ran to get my horse and try out this stuff.


After 6 hours... the stay power was amazing. I was sweating, it was dusty and my makeup looked great.


So I give Cowgirl Dirt a 5 star for this amazing soft, fun, great feeling product that you can put on and it stays and stays and stays and stays... 

And just so you know.. you don't have to be a cowgirl to wear it. It especially works well in humid and wet weather.
WARNING: But don't be surprised if you're not a Cowgirl and you are suddenly riding down the road in your car and you see a cow and you want to wrangle it. Or maybe you get a overwhelming urge to ride your neighbor's horse without permission.

There's just something about that makeup,
Java Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment