Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cowgirl Dirt








I love love love this makeup. It has the most amazing stay power I've ever had in a makeup. I just wish they'd make a mascara. 

It's 100% organic and that's important for me. You see, I'm allergic to almost anything you can put on your body. My daughter once said that if I was stranded on a desert island that I would probably only die because I didn't have my organic toilet tissue. And sadly that's true.

The Eye Liner below is amazing. All you do is put a little eyeliner powder on a eyeliner brush and spray some distilled water on your hand and mix. The liner goes on wet and smooth and it stays.. all day.

 
These are the eyeshadows... I love the names, Farmer's Daughter, Tough Enough, Pistol Pink, Rhinestone...


And the Lip Gloss...

Check them out at cowgirldirt.com

Happy Trails,
Java Girl








No comments:

Post a Comment