Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What We've Been Up To

Hello my friends! It's been busy here with Dad home and all the activity that surrounds us. So I thought I'd give you a little taste of what we've been doing.
These men also practice Natural Horsemanship, which means that they don't brutalize the horse or in other terms.. break it. They instead work with the horse and help it understand that they are leader and then connect with the horse on his/her level and then in the end they have a cooperative, willing animal that has been gentled into submission.
This is Guy McLean and he was my favorite. Funny as all get out and energy to spare. He actually purchased this horse that he was gentling. Amazing to say the least. You could see his love of horses so clearly. And this boy could crack whips like nobody's business.
This is Pat Parelli and he amazed me at how the horses where just drawn to him and Craig Cameron. Note, he's riding this horse with no bit after only working him for 5 hours.
The winners are..... Australia!
While I was hanging out with Cowboys... Dad and his daughters went to a English Country Dance event. Dad wore his unform and the girls wore their dresses. I also have to thank Garrett for his English Country Dancing DVD that they practiced to months before the dance. You should have saw Dad and Daughter #1 dancing every night after dinner.


Below is a little friend of Daughter #1. They have always had this close bond.
Dad also put in a pool for us. Yes, my man is a work horse! Always has been and always will be. It's salt water and I could live in it. 


So after a nice horseback ride I love to dive in.


Note: I do not know these people in my pool.
Giddy Up, Do a Jig and Take a lap,
Java Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment