Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Bleak Tale

If any of you have Facebook, you might have already read this, but if you haven't... enjoy!


Just a little background on these two Nit Wits. They were both Homeschooled and they have always loved to rhyme words.




A Bleak Tale 
by 
Daughter#2 & Christine 

I spend my days in the dirt and sand wishing I could be your little man
but if that were to happen, you would squish me with your hand. 

I spend my days in danger and try to hide my anger 
for shoes are too pointy and roller skates squish 
but if you could kiss me, that would be my one wish.

I inch up to your window, to gaze at your face, but if you ever did see me, I’d be filled with disgrace.

My looks aren’t to pretty, my lips feel like wood, but honey if you would just hold me that would be good.

My Ninja moves aren’t so great, my pirate skills don’t win me a date 
but I’d be your dinner if I could only sit on your plate.

Life as a inchworm ain't all it’s cracked up to be but if I only had your phone number and we both had AT&T we’d chat everyday and our calls would be free!!!


The End





No comments:

Post a Comment