Monday, November 14, 2011

Something You Just Need to Know...

 Here lies the most incredible tasting treat in the universe as we speak. And I wouldn't even know it existed if my youngest didn't bring it home one day. I'm thankful she brought it home and I'm angry that I can't control myself when I pass the freezer... you see, it calls to me, begging me to have just a spoonful that always leads to a bowl and then it's all downhill from there.
 Ta Da, it's Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream, yes that's the flavor and that's exactly how it tastes. As my youngest says,"You could just put it in a pie crust and that would be enough!"

Don't mind the little spoon divets.... I don't know where those came from.

Go immediately to the nearest Baskin Robbins and buy this (if they have any left it in stock) you will thank me later.
Java Girl over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment