Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hello Houston We Have Liftoff....

Now with my hernia surgery behind me... I can blog with more vigor now. So Ill fill you in on what we've been doing... 


We went to the pumpkin patch and saw the three little pigs. 
 We walked through the corn maze.
 The girls endured the hay ride.. which by the way, I loved. They told me that they aren't three and five anymore.

 Daddy came home... 
The horses have enjoyed the Fall weather.




They've added cattle guard jumping as their new favorite sport.




The girls learned Country English dancing.


The horses enjoy watching the dogs wrestle.

 And we added a new member to our family... his name is Sunny.
Also, we've been making apple butter, sitting by campfires and just enjoying each others company.


Have a Java Day,
Java Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment