Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Some of My Favorite Pictures

My Husband and his Mom.... 
 My Sweet Family...
 Amazing Ukrainian Children...
 Our Sweet Friends that we've known for at least 20 years...
 Our Flag in beautiful sunny California....
My Grandfather holding my younger sister and I, he is one of the few, besides my husband, that taught me, loved me unconditionally and invested in my life... 
 I love that my husband still likes to skip rocks...
 For new friends that bring a spark to our lives....
Ukrainian market... look at all the salami's....

My dearest friend on the planet and her family....

Cowgirl boots....
Family... who just make me so proud... even though they all  have a hereditary eyesight problem.
That little girls can come and brush horses at my farm and I get to see how thrilled it makes them...
 Downtown San Diego which is my home away from home...

 My horses, who God has used to teach me so many things, like to live in the moment and to not hold grudges.
Have a Java Day!
JG

No comments:

Post a Comment