Thursday, August 18, 2011

Our Birthday Bash for Daughter #1

Daughter #1 had her 22nd Birthday and we wanted to make it special...
 So we booked an evening on the General Jackson Showboat...
 And enjoyed an easy and relaxing ride down the Cumberland River ...



When you first arrive, you head to the top deck where a live band is playing and you can get something to drink....
And after about 20 minutes you are called to dinner and enter this beautiful ballroom which took us all by surprise at how magnificent it was.... 
After a wonderful meal... we watched a live show from our seats... it was called the Countdown through Country Music...


And I can't imagine two more lovelier creatures than my daughters to spend the evening with. God has surely blessed me more than I could have ever imagine...



4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday - I hope you got your present today. Noah

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it didn't come today. I'll text you when it arrives. Jaclyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Jaclyn. Looks like you had a great day;) Have a great weekend.

    Hugs, Tone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tone for the birthday wishes. I truly had a great day! You have a great weekend too! :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete