Saturday, August 27, 2011

Guys and Dolls

Sunday we went to a Guys and Dolls theater production and I never laughed so hard in the last 10 years... really, my sides still hurt today.
 We were able to finally visit the newly remodeled Franklin Theater in downtown Franklin Tennessee. So if you are ever in the area or taking a vacation here... it's a must see. They also have Green Night which is when a special singing star... usually Country or Christian artists appear.


The theater makes you feel like you are back in time to the 1930's.
Bridgestone Tire sponsored the production... and this little air pressure gauge was a token of their appreciation. 
How did they know I needed that... with all my tires problems here on the farm?


Oh and if you ever get to the area to see it... make sure you eat at Pucketts Restaurant right around the corner.


As the song goes....


I love you, a bushel and a peck!
A bushel and a peck, and a hug around the neck!
Java Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment