Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Life Now

With Hubby home from deployment... we've now been able to settle down and enjoy the Fall weather here in Tennessee. I can't believe it's almost been a year since we moved here. We simply love it and the transition from living by Base and now commuting to Tennessee... has worked out beautifully for all of us.

Living in the Heartland leaves you with endless possibilities for fun and outdoor recreation.

Here's my Honey, doing his Honey do list which is quite long being that he was gone for about 9 months.


I don't feel pressure to volunteer, probably because I have enough work here on the farm.


Here's our sweet little neighbor whom we adore. She's seven but could pass for a 30 year old. Love her love her!


This is George our Scare Crow... he guards the barn from things that like to go into the barn. But he's not very good with mice... but Hubby is and I heard him playing the song "Big Iron On His Hip" one morning and suddenly the mice population dropped.


Daughter #2 never wanted a Senior picture, can you believe that? Here's one photo that I had to share that her friend took one day while they were at the park.


And here's another one.... I can't believe how the years have gone by.

Until Tuesday,
Java Girl

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Home Joe! I know it must feel good. Your St Louis friends

    ReplyDelete