Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My World Through Pictures


This is the newest addition to our family... Zorro is her name. She's the cutest, sweetest little creature I've ever met. We got her at Walmart for free... there were some kids giving them away.


This is the amazing world of Skype... we get to talk to our Daddy almost daily and we love it.

My Brother-in-Law and his family are visiting and here we are having our afternoon tea party after swimming.

Unloading our two geldings at my Amish friends place, he's going to break them for me. Thank goodness for my Brother-in-law who can back in anything with wheels. You can't see it here, but there were tree stumps everywhere!


Sham who is the smallest of the two geldings, here he'd just been worked for about an hour in the round pen. Levi who is breaking them, is simply amazing... he'd had Sham's respect and even seemed to be communicating clearly to him and Sham was responding back by nodding his head.


Here's Charlie... who carried over the panels for our horses. What a gentle giant.

We went black berry picking....
This is my new hired hand, yes he is a little small, but we start them out early here on the farm. Kidding aside, this is William my nephew, filling the water troth.

Daughter #2 pretending the nozzle is a microphone.


Always time for fun. Here William is getting Daughter #2 back from spraying him. Lizzy looks on.

I named these kiddo's the Three Muskateers. Where ever Daughter #2 goes they go and I don't want to see them part this week... it will be a sad day.

And that's what means the most to me.... family, lots of fun and enjoying hard work.

Until Later,
Java Girl

1 comment:

  1. CHARLIE IS A REAL BEAUTY ............. I DON'T HAVE HORSES HOWEVER MY GOOD FRIEND SHAWNNA HAS 2 AND WE GET TO SEE THEM EVERY NOW AND THEN ..... I AM PRAYING FOR YOUR HUSBANDS SAFE RETURN AND PLEASE DO LET HIM HOW VERY THANKFUL I AM TO HAVE HIS PROTECTION AS WELL AS THE MANY OTHER BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN WHO WILL DEFEND OUR PRECIOUS PRECIOUS FREEDOM ALONG WITH OUR LIBERTIES ........ WE EXTEND A HAND OF GRATITUDE TO THEM ..... T H A N K Y O U.

    ReplyDelete