Monday, June 7, 2010

My World Through Pictures

My Girls......
My Oldest with her little friend Bella... they have this complete connection and it's amazing to see....
My new ride since my foot surgery.... I love it because the brake is on the left side and I have complete freedom on it.... if you want to know a secret, I could spend the rest of my life on a riding lawn mower... no cell phones or interuptions.

Another amazing photo by daughter #2... she has such an artistic side and I love her perspective....
Kiele showing off the fact that he let us put a halter on.... our Wild Mustangs aren't that wild anymore...


Iraqi woman and child.... such a different life they live...



The dearest friends I know....



Iraqi puppy.... can you please bring him home honey? We always have room for one more!


Our bird bath... photo by Daughter #2

Our friends who were stationed in Alaska.... we love visitors and so do the horses.

Lucky, who at this point has never done a days work and continues to consume cat food, love and affection. Oh, I take that back.... she did bring a dead mouse into my bed the other night. Lord help me.


Our faithful Snoop..



Daddy keeping Lucky warm this winter...


Cast number two out of three...

My funny girl...

The worst behaving puppy in the whole entire world. The End. And yes that is a glass coffee table which he seems to think is his bed.


My niece and nephew... I can't wait until they arrive this month!!!! You should have heard the laughing when they were taking these photos!

Our local clover population.... I never seen so many four leaf clovers in my life as I do here on our farm.....
Lucky's paws....
Until Tomorrow,
Java Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment