Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sorry It's Been So Long...

With life in a camper while our wood floors get refinished has caused me to have an array of observations and craziness that has made me just wonder how people live in a camper and go place to place. I picture my dear friend, her husband and her eight children traveling over the United States in this home on wheels. But I thought I'd let you know what my life looks like from my view...

1. The refrigerator is on the back porch and I wish I had a person who could just run back and forth whenever I wanted, because as soon as I get to the camper, I remember what I forgot from the refrigerator.

2. Cats don't adapt well to change and can't understand why there is plastic over the doors.

3. Dogs do adapt well because they really don't care... they plow through anyways.

4. Sharing a bathroom with strangers who are working on my house was a challenge at first and now I don't care one bit if it's clean or not.

5. Barbeque grills are the best invention and if I could meet the person who invented them... I would give them the biggest kiss you ever saw.

6. It feels like a vacation but I've never worked so hard in my life.

7. We now are spending 90% of our waking hours... OUTOORS (which I love).

8. I got my garden fertilized and covered with weed free tarp and if nothing grows in it this summer, I'm simply going to blow it up.

9. I love my new riding lawn mower and plan on spending the rest of my life on it. I don't know why but it relaxes me and no one bothers you unless it's an emergency.

So just four more days of this and we'll be back in our home and I'll be back to blogging like no bodies business.

Happy Easter,
Java Girl and Javaettes

1 comment: