Saturday, March 6, 2010

Always Make Time For Play....

Yesterday some dear friends of ours came over to drop off their oldest daughter who's become a cherished friend of Daughter #2. They also brought their two horses to spend the night which made me think that only in Tennessee would you get to bring your horses over for a sleep over. And our new pasture was just finished earlier that day, so the horses got to try it out.

Before they left we needed to have a vigorous game of kick ball....


Daughter #2 and friend are winning as you can see....


Our new puppy Dutch is stealing the bases....

Here Dutch waits patiently for the game to get over so he can play with the kids, who now aren't paying any attention to him....

I also need you to take a vote for me... we know for sure the Dutch has Heeler in him, but the we're still not sure if the other half is St. Bernard or German Shepherd ... what do you think?



Katie girl....

And this little gal will some day be President of the United States! And let me tell you, as the youngest of eight, she knows how to stand her ground.... For some reason I want to label this picture "Peanut".


Riding this morning....


And this little guy showed up this morning while I was putting my makeup on and I had my bathroom door open and when I felt a cat rubbing on my legs... I then looked down and saw this guy..... I screamed when I saw that he wasn't one of our three cats.

I'm afraid he's not going to leave...

Wishing you a Java Saturday!
Java Girl

1 comment:

  1. WELL MY VOTE WOULD BE HEELER/SHEPHERD (DID I SPELL THAT RIGHT ?) /BERENESE MT.DOG ....YOUR PASTURE AND THE AREA IS BEUTIFUL FROM WHAT I CAN SEE .... MY HUSBAND VISITED TENNESSEE A WHILE BACK WHEN HIS FIREFIGHTER BROTHER WAS SHOT DOWN AT DOLLYWORLD AND IN THE HOSPITAL (TERRIBLE CIRCUMSTANCES BUT HE RECOVERED WELL ) AND I THINK WE ARE PLANNING A TRIP BACK DOWN SOON .... IS IT A NICE PLACE TO LIVE AS WELL ?

    ReplyDelete