Saturday, January 16, 2010

Some of My Favorite Photos

My all time favorite.... was taken from a cheap bouquet from the grocery store...


My adorable niece after her bath....


My nephew, he's the one in the middle looking straight at the camera.... before his group singing debut...


Daddy and Daughter #2..


My Uncle Jay fishing the Buskin River in Kodiak Alaska....


Kodiak Alaska in the winter....




Photos of plants on the patio...


Kodiak, again....



Yes sir, buffalo do live on Kodiak Island....

Random photo....


Sea Lion.....


Rascals always trying to stow away, so that Dad will take him on his next trip.....


I just love this pig at the fair... he didn't have a care in the world...


Hummingbird outside my window.....


Russian dolls at the market in Kiev...



Hope you enjoy,
Java Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment