Friday, December 11, 2009

Nowhere But Up


This last month has been nothing but a whirlwind. But with finally getting Daddy home and moving to Tennessee... we're finally pretty much moved into our new home out in the country and we're simply loving it.

But first of all, I want to recap the last month so that I feel you all are caught up..

Here's Daddy at Thanksgiving, visiting, which is one of his favorite things to do..


I met this cutest piece of pie... and I simply fell in love with her. I'm going to keep her name a secret because one day I believe she is going to be famous and then I can say I knew her when...



We also had the honor of meeting this gentleman. He's one of the original Lost Boys of Sudan. He's now being sponsored by a Christian Family and is going to college. He's an absolute math wiz and feels honored that he can be in the United States and go to school. I was told that he and his fellow Sudan friends compete to see how well each one can do in school.


Next my honey and I had a great road trip together... we've never done a road trip alone. And believe it or not, we still want to stay married!! jk


Here's our new home.....


Here's our barn and field....


Our new addition is just the cutest, energetic, hilarious, independent critter you've ever met. And he's able to climb the christmas tree and not knock off one ornament. The other day I was walking by the tree and I saw his head peeking out of the tree and he almost was at the top!!!!


Daughter #1 in her element...


My privilege in meeting my favorite Blogger, Pioneer Women.


Daughter #2 is so happy with all the open space...


And I can't help but send my thoughts upward to thank God for all His blessings, which I don't feel like I deserve.

Talk to you tomorrow,
Java Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment