Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Losing My Mind!

We've been in the process of buying a house in Tennessee. It's our dream home and we've never been more excited. It's also a forever home so that our family will be able to make roots and not have to up root in a couple years, which we're use to doing in the military. This is the place that we feel God has showed us He wants us. Isn't it beautiful.....

In addition to the wonderful paragraph above describing how we feel about this home and area we call heaven on earth..... I'm almost losing my sanity, because this has simply been the most difficult buying process we've ever been through. Period. Exclamation Point. Amen.

I've been found....

Wandering through the house laughing hilariously

Letting phones ring endlessly while I try to gather my thoughts

Constantly talking to myself and answering my own questions (while walking in circles)

Jumping into my car without my cell phone, just simply to have peace

Constantly trying to collect all data and remember what I did one week ago

Dealing with people not doing what they said they would do, then having to double check

Occasionally getting to talk to my husband who is away, only to bombard him and wonder if he'll ever return home after listening to my ranting

So you see.... this is my problem. I may have to seek professional help after all is said and done. But for right now this is my life.

As my sister always says when she was having a problem... "Calgone, take me away" (an 80's commercial for bath salts) and that's exactly what I'm feeling today!

Until Tomorrow,
Java Girl

4 comments:

  1. It's breathtaking, Nancy! I hope we can visit someday. :) And I hope the issues pan out quickly so you can close and move in to that gorgeous house! Do you have a tentative moving date yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I forgot to tell you that comment was from me, Lindsay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lindsay!!
    I'm making the move in waves so the first road trip is coming up soon. Wondering how motherhood is going for you.... and absolutely want all the visitors we can get, we truly want to "share" this home to whoever wants some rest and horseback riding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE TO SAY YOUR NEW HOME IS BEAUTFUL.... I REALLY ENJOYED READING OVER YOUR BLOG .... I AM NEW TO THIS BLOG STUFF.... I REALLY ENJOY IT AND ITS A PLACE WHERE I CAN GO TO EXPRESS MY GLORY TO GOD AND SPREAD HIS WORD AND HOW IT HAS IMPACTED OUR LIFE.... YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

    ReplyDelete