Tuesday, November 24, 2009

He's Coming Home!!!


My sweet husband is on a plane home right now and I can't tell you how happy I am. He's been gone for 3 1/2 months and I miss him terribly.

While he's been gone I've...

bought a new house
celebrate my oldest daughters 20th birthday
made stir fried chicken with vegetables approxiately 28 times
traveled to Tennessee, once by air and once by car
had lunch with an old school mate
learned to back up a Uhaul
only had to visit a mechanic once
traveled to Seattle
ate at Cracker Barrel about 5 times
witnessed the death of a cute mouse on my patio
thought I was losing my mind about a half of dozen times
Met some of the most gracious people known know to mankind
got two pedicures

And after knowing him 28 years and being married to him 24.... I would do it all again!

Until Tomorrow,
Java Girl




1 comment:

  1. Andrea says "Dad's gonna see the last part." Personally, I thought it was funny. ~Jaclyn

    ReplyDelete