Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ain't She Sweet

My Daughter #1 has been the biggest admirer of Doris Day. We've watched every movie and television show that she ever made!!!

And yesterday she sent my sweet girl this wonderful autographed photo and I'm telling you right now, I've never seen my girl so happy in all my life!!!

In case you can't read it, it says, "For you Jaclyn with lots of love from me, Biggest and Lovey (the dogs). Can't forget Purry your sweet cat. Give him a big hug from all of us. Doris Day

PS- Do hope and pray that you are feeling better.

And this absolutely couldn't have come on a better day, because... after writing yesterdays blog, a friend of Daughter #1 stood her up for dinner!!!

I just love it when people come through, when they really don't have too!
Java Girl

PS- Closing on the house today. Lord help me!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the closing went well! And what a cool gift and note from Doris Day.
    -Lindsay

    ReplyDelete