Monday, January 11, 2010

Make Sure to put the Car in Park

I need to confess a secret flaw that I have. It's actually pretty big... and it's this. When I'm in a hurry, I sometimes forget to put the car in park. YES, I said it!

And the last time that I forgot to put it into park, I was taking my oldest to Emergency Room and had to leave her in the car for about 5 minutes and the car never moved, not one inch. Thank God for that!


I also have another weird habit... I try to get out of the car with my seatbelt still buckled. It's very hard to do, actually impossible. I'm trying to seek out treatment for it, but still can't find anyone who provides these services.

Anyways, while your out this week, I know that you'll think of me when you put your car in park and when you unfasten your seatbelt.

Aren't you happy you have me here to enlightened you on random weird quirky habits?

Hope you have a Java Day!
Java Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment