Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hanging in There...

In case you're wondering, I'm finally in the healing stages of iced over sun damage look. I don't quite look so chickenpoxy.

Now I feel absolutely awful, it's a stomach headache thing and probably a huge download of stress. Yesterday we found out that my oldest has Lupus. The biopsy is positive but we need to wait for the blood test results to narrow it down to exactly what kind of Lupus.

I have a huge sense of relief. And I don't know if that makes any sense, but after 7 years of wondering what is wrong, now we have an answer. And I feel like I know what I'm fighting now. The thought of what the future holds seems bright now and I've never felt God closer. When I read the Holy Bible... I feel the words seep deep within my soul and there is such comfort. This doesn't make any sense in the world terms of peace... but it does for me.

My Savior Jesus, the one in whom I trust, has brought me to a place where I have no control and totally and absolutely have to rely on Him. I'm wiser and weaker at the same time.

What does tomorrow bring? Well I've learned just recently that I need to live in the today. How can I make today the best day and not worry about what tomorrow brings. Life is about living and loving and about which eternity we will spend all of time in. I dream of Heaven, my home and where I can be in the presence of the Lord and where I will give an account of my life before the Most Holy One. And I will receive my reward and place it back at my Savior's feet, because for Him I would do anything and endure anything!

Until tomorrow,
Java Girl

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I actually live in the Chattanooga area, so I don't know too much about specific areas of Nashville. But I'll say this... Chattanooga's a great town, and we're east of Nashville. :)

    And isn't Tasty Kitchen wonderful?? Oh, and your daughters are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete