Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tasty Kitchen


I love food blogging and photography... I know it sounds silly, but I do. And along the way I've found some of the most amazing food sites. One of my all time favorite sites is Tasty Kitchen thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/ it's a site where only the best recipes are listed from great cooks from all over, you have to join, but it's at no cost and it's totally worth it. The gal who started it is Ree Drummond and she's a ranch wife in Oklahoma.

It's like a Facebook for cooks and people can list their own recipes and gather others into their own ciber recipe box and even chat about recipes and what's even more fun is that you can rate other peoples recipes once you've tried them and tell them what you thought.

If you have a chance today, check it out, you won't be disappointed!
Java Girl

PS. She also has free giveaways which are listed on the front page. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment