Sunday, July 26, 2009

What a Night!

I don't know if you've ever visited San Diego before, but it's one of the greatest cities on earth. There is so much to do and see not to mention the weather. This is my second time living here. Add that up and it makes a total of ten years.


This is the Hornblower cruise we went on for our anniversary last night. This baby is huge... it has two dining levels each with it's own dance floor.



This is the second level we were on. It was so elegant and I was definitely under dressed, but at least I wasn't trying to walk around on a boat with 4 in. heels. Practical Java Girl, that's what I am.


And as we enjoyed every minute of the 3 hour extravaganza. I love to people watch and I couldn't help but think that God just gave some people the dancing gene. They can just go out there and do their thing, while others have robotic moves and then the third kind are the people that don't get the beat the whole time. I just love seeing all the individuality and I'm so glad that we are a variety of people.

Afterwards, we enjoyed dessert... check out my double chocolate mousse something or other and the best strawberry in town RIP. (sorry about the lighting but it was real dark)

And too top the whole evening off, we watched fireworks from the boat and it reminded hubby and I of the fireworks we watched on our wedding night from our hotel room. 23 years ago, where did the time go?


Until tomorrow,
Java Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment