Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Some of my Favorite Photos

My niece and Daughter #2 at Bronner's Christmas Store..... I have no idea who that lady is or where she came from!


Ukraine where Daughter #1 met the girl in the middle and they've been pen pals ever since...


Rascals playing dolls....


Daughter #1 in Amsterdam...


Mr. Hollywood again...


Flowers are my favorite to photograph...


My sisters barn cat...


Daughter #2 on her 17th Birthday...


Monaska Bay on Kodiak Island Alaska...


Crazy dutch fish....


My friend on crazy hat night at the bowling alley.....


One bad rock in New Mexico with Daughter #2 in shot....


My twin nephews after my hubby gave them this gear then dressed them up and went on a hike...



Our dear friends with Stephan Curtis Chapman after he prayed for them on stage regarding their pending adoption for their second child from China....

Oh, the memories...
Java Girl

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Nancy! I had never seen the one of me at the bowling alley -- that was so much fun! Too bad the discipleship groups fizzled out, though.
    I love the one of "Daughter #1" in Amsterdam -- she looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that picture of you! And yes, Jaclyn was having the time of her life on that boat trip!

    ReplyDelete