Friday, July 3, 2009

The Fair


Today we went to the Fair..... and I rode this Ferris Wheel and almost died. I thought you would like to know that. There's just something about moving, twirling, swinging, flipping fair equipment that doesn't agree with me after having children.



Here's a view from the top of the Ferris Wheel looking over the Fair....



And here are some of the Rose's that were on exhibit.... simply beautiful.



The theme of the Greenery Gardens was "Piano's" so I saw several types of pianos stuffed with plants and flowers. Isn't this one interesting...it has sea glass glued all over and I'm thinking this picture doesn't do it justice.



And then we saw the Monster Truck show! It was the loudest thing I've ever experienced and I actually felt my innards rumble. And I wondered if these men became this way because their Mother's let them play trucks too much when they were little... cause as I see it now, it's an addiction! This dude was called the Outlaw.



And this was the most interesting thing I saw at the Fair. This dog just laid on the table and let anyone pet him. I'm not quite sure what exhibit this was, but it sure was funny...

And then I ate the best Funnel Cake in the whole world and all war, fighting and sadness ended for 5 incredible minutes and then I went home. The End

Hope your summer is filled with Fairs and Lots of Fun,
Java Girl

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! And I think I'm not going to be able to ride rides anymore either since pregnancy. Isn't that strange?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know and Hubby and Daughter #2 kept taking pictures of me while I was having a coronary. But I deleted.

    ReplyDelete