Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Best Shower Head in the World! Amen

I seem to be in a product advertising mode lately so here we go......Here in Southern California we have the hardest water I've ever experienced! No lie and after I moved here my family and I went through hair products trying to "fix" our hair. It was horrible. And out of desperation I went online one night and found this April Shower Removable Shower Head and I can't say enough about it, I want to shout from the roof tops and tell everyone that it's changed my life and for only $44.95 you can have your life changed too!

Sorry I got a little carried away.....

The filter is in the handle and it only has to be changed every 4 to 6 months....

Here's everything included in the kit. I, crazy old Java Girl who can't do plumbing was able to install this in about 5 minutes.

Not only does it cure hard water but removes heavy metals and chlorine among other things.

Just keeping it clean,
Java Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment