Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What if...

Jaclyn's cupcakes were a hit! And she did say that a couple people took extra's home. 

Now on to other news... have you ever had one of those strange feelings that something isn't right. For example, today it appeared that there was a lightning storm and thunder just in this one area I was doing my errands. Everyone was looking up and now that I think of it, three of the 10 traffic lights I went through weren't working. Strange isn't it. Then I come home to find a helicopter flying back and forth over our subdivision. Maybe it's my imagination and all those years that my husband has filled me in on "the other side". It would be my luck that the world is ending and I never quite realized and just kept doing my errands. If anybody knows me, I have a habit of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Just like that time I got locked in the locker room at the pool, I was butt naked and all the staff was at lunch. Yep, that how it usually pans out.

Then again, maybe the helicopter was looking for me, I probably walked out of some store and forgot to pay for something, it wouldn't be the first time. But I always go back to pay what I owe. 

I think I'll go turn on the News and see what's happening in the world.

Until tomorrow,
Java Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment