Thursday, June 4, 2009

Very Clever Marketing

Today was a fun day for me.... after the work for the day was done, my youngest and I went to IKEA (ikea.com) and walked around. Now who ever thought up this store was brilliant. There's only one entrance and one exit!! It's basically a maze. And to top it off they make cinnamon rolls and pump the smell into the store! Isn't that the smartest thing you've ever heard of? 

This reminds me of the time when My hubby and I were selling our house and the Realtor told me to bake some Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls. I thought she was kidding at first, then I realized she was serious. Do you know what... it worked and the house sold that day.

So IKEA, sales, smelling cinnamon rolls and real estate  all have something in common.  Bet you didn't know that. Aren't you happy I'm here to enlighten you?

Hope your day was great.

Until tomorrow,
Java Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment