Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just Shoot me Annie

I made the biggest mistake yesterday while shopping at the Boot Barn. While looking around, my oldest commented on the Annie Oakley perfume.... sooooo, yes I got excited and sprayed some on myself. And I have to tell you that I'm in the worse agony today!! Why? You ask, because I'm just the most sensitive person you would ever meet. Yes, I have to have fragrance free soap, fragrance free lotion, fragrance free feminine products, fragrance free laundry detergent, fabric softener, tissues, toilet paper and I'm sure there is more, but I can't think of it right now because my nose and throat are are killing me, pure agony, because I sinned and broke the big Java Girl rule of not exposing myself to anything with a strong scent. But partly I think I was tricked... I mean I never imagined that anything with Annie Oakley's name on it could bring me such misery. I'm sure if she were alive, she would be disappointed in the scent because she was an all natural girl!

So as I sit here blogging to you I have to confess that I'm praying that my inner nose tissue and throat heal quickly. And now that I'm thinking of it!! Annie would have gotten her gun and defended me if she had been around. She would have said something like, "How dar you cell that parfume and put my name on it!"

So in the spirit of Annie.... I suggest that you go get the movie Annie Oakley and watch it tonight! And pray for me that I'll return to normal soon and that I won't have to get a nose and throat transplant.

Until tomorrow,
Java Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment