Thursday, June 4, 2009

Beach Combing

One day when my family and I were beach combing and collecting Sea Glass and treasures... we came across this little fella. Yes he is dead and yes he is a Sea Otter. 

In Alaska you see a lot of sea otters, puffins, whales and the biggest star fish ever. But my favorite has always been the sea otter, probably because they are so carefree, kinda like our cat Rascals. But when I saw this little guy I was amazed that there wasn't a mark on him and he definitely looked as if he was happy when passing on to the other side. But I still wonder to this day why he died. Do you think God has a sense of humor? I definitely do... and I had to think on Him when I saw that crazy smile on this dead creature.

Now don't get me wrong, I love animals and I don't like to see them suffer at all. But I think it's the farm girl in me that makes me laugh when I look at this pic. So forgive me if you think I'm morbid, but honestly.... you can't tell me that you don't want to laugh!

I wonder what look I'll have on my face when I go to be with the Lord?

Until tomorrow,
Java Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment