Monday, May 4, 2009

What a Day!

    
As sit here today I am so happy because this is one of those days when my pile of paperwork is done, my house is fairly clean, my errands are done and my plants are planted. I really like this feeling, I wish I could bottle it.

I've always been secretly jealous of my friends who have done tours overseas. And the reason is because they usually had a maid. Philippines and Puerto Rico are hot spots when acquiring a maid. And I always chuckle inside when they arrive back to the US and go on about having to do their own cleaning and cooking. Welcome to the REAL WORLD!

But in all honesty, I have it really good. Especially after watching Pride and Prejudice or Sense and Sensibility. All those women did was work, no wonder they died early. So I take good care of myself being careful not to over do. But like I said, it sure is nice to have a "all caught up day".

Above is a picture of the pots I planted and my lemon tree told me to tell you he's very happy in
his new home.

Until tomorrow,
Java Girl

2 comments: