Wednesday, April 29, 2009

First Day Blogger

I just can't believe I'm sitting here constructing a blog for the whole world to see. Me, little old me who usually likes to stay away from the computer. But confinement to home, a little boredom and staying connected with friends from all over the world has caused me to consider this great feat.

Sunny California is not so sunny today and I'm feeling like the weather is more consistent with Michigan weather. I'm pass due in planting my new lemon tree... and he's looking sort of desperate so I'm going shopping for a home for him, a really big pot. Over all the years of moving I have found that I'm not happy with the commitment of actually placing my sweet Meyer lemon tree in the ground. Oh no, we've moved to much for that. I want that tree to stay with me for awhile, so for now.. his home will be in a pot.

For those of you who I don't see very often and others who live too far to visit and have a cup of coffee, I want you to know that I miss you all so much. I just don't like it when I have to say good-bye to friend, plain and simple. I promise to get some photo's up soon.

Until tomorrow,
Java Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment